| || |
In accordance with Section 10 of the Basic Law: The Knesset and Section 71A of
the Knesset Elections Law (Consolidated Version) of 1969, the Central Elections Committee
hereby designates that the following public servies will operate as usual on Elections
Employees of all of the aforementioned services will be given the opportunity to vote.
- Employees of the Central Elections Committee - anyone who works for the committee or provides a service to the committee, and for Elections Day only, any employee
of the political parties running for office or anyone providing for them a service.
- Transporation services, parking lots and gas stations
- Restaurants, cafes, kiosks, hotels and inns.
- Industrial or agricultural factories which have round-the-clock production.
- Communications services.
- Water and electricity utilities.
- Fuel supply and delivery.
- Theaters, cinemas, and other places of entertainment.
- The press, radio, and television.
- Bread, fruit, vegetables, and dairy transport, on Elections Day until 11:00 AM.
- Grocery stores between 6:00 AM and 12:00 PM (up to 6 hours).
- Baking of bread and production of dairy products.
- Hospitals and medical services which function on Shabbat or holidays on special schedules will operate at the same times on Elections Day.
- Security forces and all types of rescue services.
- Burial services.
- All other services that operate on Shabbat or holidays on special schedules will
operate at the same times on Elections Day.